Collection of Information and Cookies Policy
Makeup Offers UK may make use of various technologies to monitor and track the behaviour patterns of the individuals, who visits the web store. These technologies consist of cookies, which are stored in your browser.
You can be identified whenever you return to Makeup Offers UK web store through cookies and a unique shopping experience will be created for you with the information gathered in this manner.
The following information will be collected from the customers:
- Details of the transaction customers make at Makeup Offers UK web store and the discharge of orders.
- Information provided by customers while registering at the web store, filling out questionnaires, participating in competitions and subscribing to services.
- Communications the customers make with the EEC web store such as reviewing a product, proving suggestions and comments and fault reporting.
- Details of each customer’s visits to the web store, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and the products and resources that were accessed.
Makeup Offers UK will only use the information collected by the users of its web store in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, SafeBuy UK code of practice and Privacy and Electronic Communication Act of 2003.
A customer can prevent the receipt of cookies and refuse to accept cookies from Makeup Offers UK by modifying his/her browser.
Storage of Data and Their Security
Data and Information collected by Makeup Offers UK is processed by Makeup Offers UK staff or the staff of our service provider while engaged in the completion of customer order, processing of the transactions and providing of support services.
The personal information obtained would be held securely in accordance with the Makeup Offers UK security policy and any payment transaction will be protected through encryption using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method.
A third party cannot access the encrypted data and sensitive details pertaining to customers are not stored to prevent possible loss.
Makeup Offers UK also takes utmost precaution to prevent loss of data during their transmission through internet although complete guarantee of safety to the personal data transmitted to this site and any such transmission is made at customer’s own risk.
Use of Collected Data
Makeup Offers UK uses the collected data for various services including:
- To execute the contract reached between Makeup Offers UK and its customer including the processing and delivery of orders.
- To provide the customer with information, services and products requested by the customers or which Makeup Offers UK feel may interest the customer, when the customer has given permission to be contacted through email, mail, voice and SMS services for such purposes.
- To customise the shopping experience provided by Makeup Offers UK web store to each customer.
- To allow the customer to participate in any interactive features of our services, when the customer had chosen to do so.
- To notify the customer of the updates to the web store or the web site.
Makeup Offers UK may also use customer data, or permit selected third parties to use customer data, to provide the customer with information about third party goods and services which may be of interest to the customer and Makeup Offers UK or the third party may contact the customer about such services, when customer has previously indicated that he/she wishes to be contacted for such purposes by post, email, SMS, telephone or other means of electronic communication.
Sharing and Disclosure of Data
Makeup Offers UK may disclose and share information about customers to an affiliated company within the Makeup Offers UK group.
In the situations listed below Makeup Offers UK may share and disclose data with a third party:
- If the customer has previously indicated an agreement to be contacted by third party organisations with information about their goods and practices.
- In the event of a partial or full sale or purchase of business assets; Makeup Offers UK retains the right to disclose customer data to the prospective buyer or seller.
- In the case of a legal or financial acquiring process of Makeup Offers UK assets by a third party, personal data held by Makeup Offers UK is one of the assets that would be transferred to the third party.
- When Makeup Offers UK is under a duty to disclose or share customer personal data to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions or other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety or those of our customers or other third parties.
This includes the exchange of information with third parties for the purposes of protection from fraud and credit risk reduction.
The customer has the right to request non-disclosure and non-processing of data from Makeup Offers UK. The customer will be notified by Makeup Offers UK if and when we intend to use the collected data for processing or sharing with third parties and the customer can exercise his/her right to prevent this by using the check boxes provided in the relevant forms or by unsubscribing from relevant communications.
When a customer connects with other web sites via web links displayed in the Makeup Offers UK web store, the client must note that he/she would be subjected to the privacy and cookie policies of these websites, which are beyond the reasonable control of Makeup Offers UK.
Should you require further information and clarification please contact us
Access to customer’s own information
Under the Data Protection Act of 1998 the customer has the right to request a copy of his/her personal data derived by Makeup Offers UK for a fee not exceeding £10. If any inaccuracies are present in the personal data the customer holds the right to rectify them.